COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Thursday 18 April 2019

The opened window...


Windows are like doors…
Except that it is smaller...
But if you persist...
You will go thru it no matter what!

Grab the opportunities and
Believe that the impossibility will turns into miracle...

Have you heard of this?
“When heaven closes all doors, there will be some windows left open...
If you preserve and persist, you will find the opened windows.”

This is just a random word that cycle in my mind...

There are so many things in life that are easy to fulfil...
But there are also some that are tedious to achieve...

Sometimes,
Just because you want something...
Doesn’t mean you can have it on an instant...

Other times...
You don’t even want it at all...
But it is already right in front of you!
How frustrating it is!

Just like everyone in this world...
I have my days too...
It can be awful to the point that I feel like raging...
In fact,
I, sometimes, wonder,
“Why me? Why is it like this? How can it be? Oh it’s so unfair!”

But I keep quiet...

There are million words mumbling in my hearts...
Hundreds of questions swirling inside me...
Multiple reactions and feelings that pained my soul...
And huge tears fall from my eyes...
But I continue to press on...

There are so many things in life that are impossible to me...
I want to achieve all my dreams to the peak...
But I fail some of them desperately...
I have to replace it with alternatives...

I want to love someone so much...
And wanted him to love me back as much - or even more than I do for him...
But none of this happens...
I cover it up by putting my career as top priority...
And pretend it doesn't really matters - when it actually does - a lot!

To me,
Those are the things that leave a great impact in my life...
It is something that I always wanted...
But it is so impossible to get...

I can go round the world and ask...
“Why? Why is it like this? Why is it like that?”

But I know for once that...
Nobody really knows the truth...

Other time,
Some will say, “It’s your own fault.”
And some will point out... “It is God’s plan for you.”
Others might charm in and say, “Too bad, that's how it turns out.”

As much as I don’t like to hear any of it...
I have to admit that...
I actually and indirectly agreed to what they said...
Thus,
Causing myself to depress.

I believe that the similar situations also happened to most of you...
Bad things come your way...
Good things fly away...
You thought that this will be your day...
Just like they always say...

Last time,
I used to believe everything what people say...
I was just so damn naive...

To me,
Whatever they say is always right...
Perhaps because;
I have no experience and confident in whatever I wanted to do...
So I believe that they are telling the truth...
But little did I know...
I fall into hundreds of pit holes...
Before I wake up and learn not to believe every single word anyone say!

Of course,
There are some people who are sincere...
But that depends on the person...

Now,
I am teaching myself to believe the impossibility...
Just because I cannot do achieve whatever I wanted to right now,
It doesn’t mean that it will stay that way for life...
No, we need to keep pressing on…
We must never ever give up in all account…

It takes a lot of patience and hard work to reach to where we wanted...
It may be days, or weeks, or months or years... or even a lifetime...
But we must not give up no matter who say what...
Because they don’t know you well enough to understand your dreams...
They only know what they want to know about you...

Once they got fed up of you,
They will conclude it as...
“Nah! It’s just impossible for you...”
“It’s God’s will that you have to stop achieving your dreams...”
“It’s your luck... your fate is not the way you want it to be...”
“It’s your own fault; you don’t know what to do in the first place.”

Me?
I just bow my head and say...
“Thank you very much…
I will work harder and find my own way out...
For I believe that people who work for it are those who benefit...
They are willing to struggle through it all and reap the reward...

“They don’t rely on excuses to make way for them...
They depend on their own determination to reach the top...
It doesn’t matter whether it is possible or not...
Because at the end of the day...
What seems impossible will be made possible.
Again, it is not the result that matters...
It is the passage that direct them to revelation”

That’s why I said...
“When heaven closes all doors, there will be some windows left open...
If you preserve and persist, you will find the opened windows…”

Have you found the opened window yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...