COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Sunday 14 April 2019

Thank you letter


This thank you letter is a heartfelt message that I write to God on a regular basis.
It can be short or long...
As long as it is sincerity from the heart...

As a strong and faithful Christian lady,
Thank you letter is never a substitution to my daily prayer...
But it is actually an additional gratitude message to my Heavenly Father...
It also serves as a reminder to all the wonderful miracles that God has bestowed me in the past.

It maybe a little thing or even a big change in life...
But it is the journey that inspired me to look at life in a brand new way...

If one should be upset for what they have in life...
Let one put down 10 things s/he is ever grateful for of the day so that one can see how blessed s/he is to have another chance to live.

Life can be sorrowful if we allowed it....
But if we pray diligently and write down at least 5 to 10 positive things we have of the day...
We will be able to look past the depressing moment that we do not need in our life...

For once,
If you ever notice the sunrise and sunset,
You will know that the sun will rise and set again regardless to how you feel...

So you might as well write down all the good stuffs into your thank letter letter before the sunset,
So that tomorrow you know that you had a good time yesterday and you will want to make it even better for today and tomorrow and forevermore...

Well,
I got to see the sunset and the sunrise...
It is beautiful...
And I am glad to be alive to watch these wonderful miracle ahead of me...

Thank you, Heavenly Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...