COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Happiness from within…


Happiness is one of the most essential emotion in our life…
No matter how much money we have,
If we are not happy,
Then we are just not happy at all….

Sometimes,
It is not the matter of who we have in our life...
Or what we have…
It is just that happiness isn’t there…

Life isn’t always fair…
When you want something,
All you have is less of your expectation…

We all have dreams…
Ultra-high dreams, if I daresay so…
So high till the rocket can’t reach it…
That’s why we continue to remain inside the bucket of sadness…
Because our dreams never come true…

But is that how we measure happiness?
By our super demanding dreams?
That’s what I initially thought…
Until something struck me…

Happiness is measured by our emotion…

And emotion is so predictable…
It is basically attached toward things that rule our life…
When somebody gives us something we wanted, we become very happy…
Or when somebody insulted us, we feel hurt and upset…

It’s very rare to come across a situation whereby our emotion is a standing alone feeling…

Have you ever be happy just because you are happy for no reason?
Or do you actually need to depend on something/ somebody to make you happy?

I think most of us will hand-up on co-dependency…
And you will not be alone because my two hands are on the agreement, too…
(Except that I need to continue typing or else it’s the end of this post!)

There are many occasions whereby I also depend on things to make me happy…
But is that how happiness should be?

Life isn’t all that bad even when things don’t always go our way…
Just because we cannot get what we want,
It doesn’t mean that we cannot have a good life…

Unfortunately,
As human being,
We measure dreams, money and materials as the way to happiness…
But the truth is…
Pure happy comes from simplicity…

It’s a very natural for us…
To want to live in a big house, drive luxurious cars and have tons of branded stuffs…
But at the end of the day…
Will these be able to follow us to the grave?
And another question is:
Will all these really and truly make you the happiest person on earth?

From what I have learned…
No matter who we have in life or what happened to us…
If we are not happy…
Then we are just not happy at all….
That’s the kind of feeling that comes from within us…
We are the controller of our own feeling…
If we like it… We will like it…
If not… then it’s not…
Nobody can force us…
And nobody can say anything to change us…

But the problem is,
Most of us are easily influence by what other people said…
We almost or always believe what people said without seeking the truth…
But if you are an ignorance…
Then you are more likely to believe what others say without thinking twice…

But whether or not it is good to be influence or ignorance…
It depends on how you want your life to be…
Other people can talk from dozen to millions…
But it is up to you to take it or leave it…

I am glad that I am partially ignorance…
Although easy influence at times…
But that depends on who the talker is…
Normally I’ll just let things be…
Because that’s how I feel by nature…

People have described me as selfish and inconsiderate…
But that is just their own opinion…
In my view…
They have not walk in my shoes to fully judge me…
If I were to criticised them the way they did to me…
The world will be a big FAT mess…
It’s already a chaos without my oar in…
I don’t have to make it worse than it already is…
And so I choose to ‘go-to-sleep’.

That’s why I mostly shrug things off…
Sometimes,
It might not seem to be the right way…
But it’s one of the best ways to maintain happiness within myself…

Again,
Why should we always have to place ourselves on others just so that we can be happy?
I know of people who try hard to please others just so that he/ she can be happy…

Honestly speaking…
Not everyone is happy with you…
No matter how excellent you are….
Not everyone appreciate your existence…
I have done that before…

I felt so hurt till I cried for months!
I feel so stupid after that…
But who am I to kid?
I am so imperfect…
I have tons of faults that even I can’t stand myself at times…
So how can I blame my friends for being mean to me?
But true friends are those whom stand by you even when you are a total jerk…

So,
All in all,
I am glad that…
Even when I am so faulty,
I do my best to be happy… (Or so I tried…)

“That’s the most important thing in the world…” said I

Friends,
Happiness can only come from within us…
Even if you say you have found it on someone else… or even something else…
Don’t put all your joy onto it…
Keep some in you
Spread it out so that when one of them leaves you…
At least you don’t fall into the deepest pit…
At least you still have something else to hang onto…

As what the saying goes,
‘Don’t put all your eggs into one basket’…
Put them in different baskets…
So that when one basket broke,
At least you have few more to hang onto…

It is the same with love…
Don’t give them all away…
Keep some for yourself…
So that,
When your love one vanished,
At least you still some love for yourself…

You know,
It is very easy for others to disappear from you within seconds!
But it’s impossible for your troublesome self to vanish from your own eyes within a blink…
(Dang! If only there is way, do feel free to share…)

So,
No matter how you dislike your own fault, character, personality and etc,
You still have to accept that as part of you…
That’s what makes you unique…
And that’s how you know,
You have no choice but to give yourself a break and to love yourself endlessly!

And that’s where happiness comes from…
Because as you slowly learn to accept yourself…
And accept the truth that not everyone can make you happy forever,
You will come back to your own heart and give some joyous feeling to your soul…
Then you will tell yourself that...
“If I want to happy, I will happy no matter who hurts me…
I may cry for awhile…
But I won’t let myself down for too long…
Because if I do,
Is there anyone else who will care enough to raise me up again?
Is there anyone else who will come to rescue me before I give up hope in life?”

So, don’t depend on others to make you happy…
Be happy on your own account…
Everybody has got their own problems to deal with…

If you can be happy on your own account,
Then those who see you smile…
Will know whatever problem they have is also a small part of life
And they, too, will gradually find a moment to happy again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...