COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Laugh and Be happy....

Do you want make the world brighter?

Smile...
Laugh...

I mean,
Seriously,
If you can find one thing to smile or laugh no matter how good or bad the day is...
You have broke the gloominess of the day...

Do you know that many people live in the world of sadness?
Because they have nothing to smile at?
Or they are constantly in trouble with their personal issue?

We all have that one part of irritation that makes us gloomy to the point that we cannot think of anything nice...

If I were to tell you my day,
You will not believe how depressing it can be...
But out of all the bad news that wrapped up the day...
I meditate good stuff...
To me,
A beautiful imagination is better than thousands of horrible reality that spoil our life...

Do you know what God wants us to do if we get into trouble?
I have just learn the secret...
Although I still need to practice upon it...

Smile...
Laugh...

People will think you are crazy...
Just let them be...
You can't change their thoughts...
But you can just change your mentality toward negativity...
You can make fun of yourself...

Why are you so serious when life is nothing but fun and laughter?

I wish I could have learnt this earlier...
Then things will be better and brighter....

Now that I have told you the secret...
I hope it will help you in many years to come...

If i tell you the number of times that I have been rejected...
The number of times I cry till my eyes sore...
Till my back break...
you wonder why I can still be here...

Because somewhere in the middle of all the depression...
There were times I smile for no reason...
There were times when I look at things positively...
There were times I got cheered up over minor things...

I prevent myself from oppressing even though I have every right to feel dejected...

Life isn't always fair...
Therefore we must do our best to make it fair for ourselves...

The only fair thing is to smile and laugh...

Don't believe me?
Go to the nursing home or the hospital...
Whereby people who are about to take their last breath...
Ask them,
"What do you wish you do more in the past?"

Most will say...
"Love more...
Forgive... Smile... Laugh... Be Happy...
Nothing matters..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...