COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Friday 12 July 2019

Let God direct your path…


People think that life should be according to their own plan…
They even have other people planning and forcing them to execute according to human’s steps too…
Why is it then we are bow down to human’s direction when it keeps going the wrong direction?

For me,
I leave it to God to direct me.
I listen to the voice of God and not the voice of another human.
I remember that my Heavenly Father is the one that plan my life from the end to the beginning…
All other humans are just like me….
They are like a chess piece that God moves from space to space to fulfill His work…
How can a chess piece tells another chess piece what to do when they don’t even know what is their next move? Or can they guarantee to stay alive till the very end of their goal?

But God plan everything for us; we just need to ask Him to guide us and be grateful for the wait…
Not asking another person to guide us when the other person is just as clueless with their own life and just as impatient as we are…
The more we depend on people to guide us instead of asking God to guide us,
The more we are bound to get off track…

I say….
Wait upon the Lord…
Really wait and hear from Him personally.
Most people didn’t wait for His instruction hence they jump from the pan into the fire…
And then they ask God why He throw them into the pit of fire when God do no such thing…
He has told us to wait but we disobey Him…
Most people heard Him in a very surreal way... but they choose to ignore His words…
They think God is joking because humans by nature love to prank each other uncannily.
So they think God isn’t there and they started craving their way out; only to find it spiraling downward….

As for myself, I ask that God guide me through day-to-day.
I stop making plans….
The more plans I make, the worst it becomes…
Not because I am a bad planner…
But because, it doesn’t execute the way I wanted it to be…
And every plan involved other people…and another human beings to teamwork with…
When one person wants something, the other person doesn’t want it, the plan will riot no matter how good it is…
And that’s because God didn’t agree to it to begin with…

So now I know,
Pray really deeply…. Ask faithfully and then find ways to make it real…
But never ever execute until He said so…
When one part of your plan goes wrong, be very careful to pray about it…
There is a possibility that God is telling you to wait until the right time comes…
Or to forgo the plan and do something else…
But never ever give up!
God may call you back in due time…

Remember: God is in control; not you or other human being.

Submit to Him…

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...