COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Saturday 27 April 2019

God’s plan…

Try it as you may…
You can never go against the law of God…
Fight as you wish…
You may or may not win depends on how it aligns to God’s plan for you…
Kick a fuss if you want…
If it is not yours… it’s NOT yours!
Oh, maybe… it’s not time yet?

I have been there and done that…
Or else I won’t be able to say as to this….

I have tried to run away from things I didn’t want to face…
I have spent few years avoiding it…
But in the end, the truth resurface…
It’s like, going round the circle and find yourself coming back to the same spot…
In short to say…
It’s more like time wasting in between…
Although it is more of a lesson learnt – not to avoid problems that should be faced!

It’s not the way I wanted it to be…
But it is the way God wants us to be…

It’s not my say nor your say…
But the Most Highest that says…

I have tried to win…
But after a few years,
Because no matter what happened…
I still go back to where I didn’t want to be…
In the end, I have to surrender…
God wins... in His plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...