COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Friday 26 April 2019

My testimony: Dreamt of bible verses...

A lot of people don't like it when I mentioned about God...

But I do want to share how do I know it's Him and not anyone else...

People who read this might think I made it all up.
But if miracles had happened to you in the past,
You know the impossibility can always be possible!

I remember when I was 13,
A very dear friend of mine died of cancer...
After her passing,
I was fully remorsed over it and wouldn't want to sleep much that full year round...
My life - on the outside - looks good...
But on the inside,
It was a complete messed up!
I was in a full blown depression yet nobody knows about it...
They thought I was just deflating myself as a passage of adolescent...
But what they didn't know is that...
There is a the great sore inside my heart that kept pulling me down all the time...
And I just cannot lift it up anymore...

Then it came to the stage whereby,
I was completely insomniac.
And I begin to wonder when was the last time I had a proper full 8 hours sleep...
The last full 8 hours sleep was the final month before my friend's died...

Then it came an unforgettable night...
For some odd reasons,
I managed to get into a deep sleep...
There wasn't any changes within my surrounding or whatsoever...
The things in my room was the same as the past years...
But I had an unexpected knocked-out tho...

Then I had a dream...

In that dream,
I saw a bright golden light shining towards my face...
and then a thick book just opened itself up...
It's funny how a book can opened on its own but that's exactly how it looks like!

When I try to look closely into the wording,
The first word I saw was 'Ecclesiastes' on the heading...
When I tried to read those words on the content,
Words began to fly out of the pages....

Like Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, Exodus 14:14, Psalms 46:10, Psalms 40:1-3, Isaiah 41:10, Deut. 31:8, Hosea 13;14 and etc...

These are verses that, later on I checked out were words of comfort from the Lord..

For those of you who read the bible,
You know that all those mentioned verses are from the Old Testament. 
I have no association with the Old Testament during my young Christianity life... 
Until many years later when I decided to study the bible at the age of 21...

So the whole idea of having all these bible verses thrown at me in dreams were really bizarre...
One cannot made up stuff when one doesn't even know such thing exist!
And so it is the same for me...
I don't even know such verses exist in life...
Therefore I am unable to produce such comforting words to myself when I was fully in depression!
It was until I woke up and constantly asking myself: 
"What does it mean?"

Then I saw my bible shining out of the bookcase next to my bed...
I got down from the bed...
Approached my bookcase...
And pulled out the bible and then...
A wind blow out of nowhere... 
(I remember checking the window and it was closed! So no wind from outside!)
And the pages just flipped on its own and landed exactly on Ecclesiastes book...
Then a bright highlight shone out from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8...

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

After I finish it,
The wind blow again to another verse….
And another verses and another and another till I got so dizzy with all the page flipping…

By miracle,
I was reading those verses in a completely dark room….
But there was light constantly shining on all the verses that required me to focus on…
And the most amazing part is that…
After I finish reading,
I felt my heart lifted up…
It was such an unusual occasion for me…
Because I have been so down for a long time…
And then suddenly,
I just feel so happy again – for no particular reason…
It was the crazies moment that I have ever felt in my life…
But that’s the truest I can speak about the miracle that God has performed on me…
That for the very first time I realised it was He that comforted me…

This is one of the first few miracles that God performed on me during my awareness.
There are many more that I will share at the later post…
So,
If you really want to read more on my other miracles…
Please feel free to check it out on my next few posts - coming soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...