COPYRIGHT!

ALL posts from this blog is the author's original work. If you like any of the posts and want to have it on your website, PLEASE inform the author and give credit to her. Thank you!

Friday 21 June 2019

Be good...

... to yourself...

Before you can be good to others...

I am not asking you to be selfish...
I am just asking you to be nice to yourself before you expect others to be nice to you...
and I am asking you to be nice to yourself so that you know how to be nice to others as well...

Remember:
While you think you are important,
So does everyone else think themselves important...

While there are people who think they are worthless...
There are more people who think they are worth a zillion pounds.

Where do you allocate yourself then?
Worthless or worthy?

I don't judge myself on either end...
That's God's duty...

My duty is to be good to myself and to those around me...

If I cannot be nice to people,
I knew that I will get the same treatment in return...
It's just the matter of time until someone ditch me back to my face...

A great lesson learn...
Kindness doesn't make you a pure saint...
It is just to make the world a better place...

Why do you want to cause more chaos than it already is?
Just be good and loving...

While nobody will remember to thank you for being good to them...
Trust me,
You will thank yourself for being good to yourself and others...

At least you can sleep peacefully...
Knowing that...
You have no loan...
You have no grudges...
You have no hatred...
And you have no anger...

Then,
You will be more than willing to leave the world tomorrow...
If God will to collect you early...
At least you don't have to say...
"I still have lots to do yet..."
Because your duty is already done...
When you are doing good to others... and give them the smile of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Social Media gradually destroying us

Back in 2000, internet began to take the world by storm. Like many other children my age, I was quite tech-savy and was the first in the...